Registration for 2020 opened January 8, 2020
Beauvoir Summer strives to create an inviting, collaborative and warm community for Prekindergarten to Twelfth grade campers. Camp programs are open to Beauvoir and non-Beauvoir children ages 3 to 13 years old over seven weeks. Whether registering for one week or all summer, exciting activities include field trips, swimming lessons, outdoor adventure programs and specialty camps. Beauvoir Summer offers a counselor-in-training program for students grades 6 through 12. Our adult/child toddler classes for children 6 months to 3 years old.
Highlights for 2020:
- All sessions are now one-week options
- Math and Language Camps
- Adult-child class for your 6 month to 3 year old with Tunes 4 Tots and Ballet Petite's My Magical Morning
- Half-day Blue Jays for rising Kindergarten
- Fireflies swim lessons included during the camp day
- Snack and lunch provided for all morning half day and full day camps
- The Box Turtles (rising 1st grade) and Koalas (rising 2nd & 3rd grade) have new specialty options to choose from for 2020 including Drones, Pottery, Parkour, Fencing, Hip-Hop, Coding, Creative Writing, LEGO Robotics, Musical Theater, Tiny Chefs, and Sports
- NEW! Camp options for Rising 6th to 8th Graders (Bison)
- CIT Leadership Pre-week
How to Navigate our Website when Searching for Camps
Easily search camp groups by your child's rising grade level for the Fall 2019 school year and by your desired dates.
Each drop down tab is dedicated to the programs available for the rising grade level you have selected. Once on that dedicated page, the camps can be further sorted by session dates. The tabs per session will indicate all the camps available for that grade level during the session you have selected.
Before and After Care and Before and After camp swim groups are available all sessions and considered an add-on feature.